Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Computer Chaos

It's been an incredibly difficult semester for us! It seems like just when one difficult thing gets "worked out" we are left to facec another. We have had major computer issues for the last 2 months and have been unable to send email from our computer. Just when we thought it was getting figured out our main computer with all of our (unbacked up) files crashed. I mean crashed. .. crashed. When we turn it on, we just look at a black, blank screen. It's very sad and difficult to do what we need to do. So, if you haven't heard from us for awhile on email, that would be the reason why. We are working on getting another computer up and running but it's not looking too promising right now. I can post some entries on this site though so that is a MAJOR improvement from the last 2 months. Hope you enjoy the pictures of Abby from C hristmas! (I'll post some from her birthday party soon! )

No comments: