Sunday, May 14, 2006

Playing with my camera!

I really enjoy taking pictures of anything and everything and last week a friend of mine, Mel, who is a great photographyer and who also enjoys toting her camera around took me to a fun area of town I've never been to before and we found random and fun things and people to take pictures of. These are not "normal" sights in our area of town because the city has become so "modern" - high rise apartment buildings instead of the si hu yuan type that is traditional here. But, we wandered through a Chinese neighborhood that is layed out like "Old China" and had a lot of fun taking pictures, talking to a few people and "playing" with our cameras. It was a LOT of fun! The pictures below are of our outing. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tammy, I'm so glad you are back to blogging! I love the pictures :-)

Aaron Zhou said...

Glad to find your blog.
welcome back.
how was Abby,now.
Hannah and I greet u here.