Saturday, September 02, 2006

Life keeps moving. . .

Well, life just keeps on moving even when you'd like it to slow down a little bit! We went back to the U.S. for the summer and got some great time with family (grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins - for Abby) and it was really hard for us to say goodbye! We've been back now for almost a month and are still trying to slow things down enough for us to have time for hobbies and the like. (blogging for me, hawkeye games for Josh). But we are both training for a half marathon in October so I guess we are making some time for that - which is a hobby and Abby has had some great play times with Chinese friends or American friends every week. She is SUCH a social child, I think she (as well as the two of us) would go nuts if she didn't have some social outlet every week. We are well into the throws of the start to the school year and after a couple of more weeks things start to die down to the "normal" and it's then that I will try to post some fun pictures of all of us since we've been back as well as some pics from this summer. Sorry for the sporadic postings. . . let us know if you 've been checking our blog so we can let you know when we update it. :)
much love, The Hunt's :)

3 comments:

David said...

加油!:)

Josh said...

I wish I could type Chinese characters like David, but we have a somewhat dysfunctional borrowed computer for now.

We check your blog and love hearing what He's doing in China.

Hope you can find time to rest and be refreshed...that hasn't been easy for us during this phase of life...but we're trying!

Love you guys :)

Gina Marie said...

Hey Tammy! Sorry I didn't call you back that day - just slipped my mind. I check your blog, and I'm happy to see you've posted more. :)