Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's about time!

It's about time we got back on our blog! Truth be told. . . somewhere in late stage of pregnancy we were between two continents in traveling and I wanted to update our blog. But I had to change something with my username or password or something and did it quickly and (I blame it on hormones of pregnancy) I forgot by the next time I tried to get on. Just so you aren't thinking. . . that I'm crazy. . . I will remind you that I was 9 months pregnant, severely jet lagged, with a Two and a half year old (also jet lagged), went into pre term labor, and the rest is history. :) I even had written it down so I would not forget, but I forgot where I put it or lost it in the traveling or something. Anyway, it has taken several attempts and literally. . . one year later I am logging back on tonight to re start our blog for our friends and family. Thank you so much for checking it out (again). I hope to use it more frequently and that it will be a fun way for you to follow our adventures! :)

2 comments:

Gina Marie said...

Tammy! Welcome back to blogger land! I set your page to show up on my google reader, and I was pleasantly surprised to see a post this morning. Looking forward to more!

chinatammy said...

Fun! That's always motivating to know someone is reading! :)How embarassing though! A very bu hao yi si. . . I almost wanted to start a brandnew blog but google wouldn't let me until I logged in with my old username and password anyway SO with all the running around online to get my old one back into my possession. . . why start a new one. :) I am vowing to do a much better job this time around. :)