Thursday, October 23, 2008

This picture was taken towards the end of the summer. We went to a flower garden and Abby was completely taken in by the open space (hard to come by in the concrete jungle we live in ) and the beauty of our surroundings. She LOVED the freedom we were able to give her to walk around and explore the area while we were out on our family walk. This was a moment I just loved. . . she was fascinated with the different shades of pink amongst the flowers and stood there looking and counting for several minutes. . . long enough for me to take my camera out and take some pictures! :) It was such a refreshing family time! Memories to last us for a long time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always took great pictures Tammy! Glad to see you all are doing great! Abby is so big and Hudson is a cutie.
~Liz

chinatammy said...

Liz, I have been thinking aboutyou a ton lately! How can I reach you? email address/ etc.? :)

lychee said...

Wow... It's me, Lychee!!
Keep Updating! You're always in my prayer!