
Some days I wonder how my life looks different living here in Asia (the land of the bicycle) and then something will happen that will reminds me. This was one of those days. :)
This blog was created with the hope of sharing our lives with our family and friends who live so far away. We are committed to loving life day by day and sharing it with those we love. We hope this "window" into our lives allows that to happen more easily with those we love.
4 comments:
Wow Tammy! You are a natural! Are those black mesh bags hanging from the sides of the rack?! Looks cool and innovative!
I just realized what they are!! Your getting good at that!
now ya know what I do all the time
shadman
s
On Friday night Liz, Elaine, the Rongstads and us got together for dinner. We started sharing East Asia stories that would sound so bizarre to anyone else (like, "remember when the Swanstroms' kitchen caught on fire" or "remember when the ghetto was new and didn't have phone lines so you had to wait in line for the public phone at the bottom of the building") but were so normal to us.
Normal is so relative. It's nice sometimes not to know what life could be like, because it's easy to breed discontent. I miss East Asia hugely these days. I would love it to be my normal again!
Post a Comment