Wednesday, October 12, 2005
To wash dishes or to blog which will it be?
Well, my plans for the night fell through and Josh isn't home tonight so after getting Abby all tucked into bed I was faced with the question. .. hmmm, What will I do tonight? I thought of a million really productive things that I could do with my time (wash dishes, fold clothes, organize my paperwork, plan for my Bible study) and then the thought occurred to me. . . "Or... or I could blog a little bit first." Well, you are reading this so you know what I chose! :) I've been told that my personality (an otter) works much better when I play a little bit first. . . so those dishes will never look so clean by the time I get to them later on! I'm not sure what personality type Abby is yet. . .nor does it matter that much, she's adorable just as she is. But the picture below is of Abby a few weeks ago. A friend of mine was getting married and had asked me to help with the decorations. So, she and some other friends came over to work on pew bows and other fun things 2 days before the wedding. I could not keep Abby out of the tulle! Shekept crawling over and sort of diving/rolling in it and then giggling to the point of giving herself the hiccups. It was hilarious! She looked right at home (and quite adorable) smack dab in the middle of the pile of tulle. She has really grown up so much in the last month. She crawls like a madwoman these days and cruises furniture not just casually but she runs along the edge of the couch. She's let go a couple of times and can stand for 2 or 3 seconds at a time. She loves hanging onto her stroller and walking behind it and holding our fingers to walk too. She officially has 4 teeth and has learned to bite (that's a whole other entry sometime :) ) and to chew food. She giggles a lot and has learned to wave and blow us kisses. Her kisses are more like fish lips but we'll take whatever we can get! :) Watching her grow has been a tremendous joy to me! I don't think there is a day that goes by that I haven't said outloud "She is just SO adorable!" I just can't help it. I know I'm biased because I'm her mom. . . but I really do think she's adorable and I just can't help myself! Now, on to those dishes! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Web 2.0 Email
Podcasting on Windows: iTunes and Yahoo Oct 27 2005, 1:00pm - 1:45pm Stowe and Greg review ... A Working Model Del.icio.us Join Stowe and Greg on Thursday, October 6 for " Podcasting on Windows: Audio Editing ", the second in a free series that will have them introduce podcasting and walk through the various elements involved -- equipment, ...
I enjoyed your blog. I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a programming site. It pretty much covers programming related stuff.
Call over and check it out sometime soonJ
It's not just cuz you're her mommy! She's the cutest!!
Post a Comment