Thursday, February 01, 2007
A recent photo opportunity
I recently have had several great photo opportunities to try out new techniques and styles and play with my camera. A friend of mine got married here and she had an uncle who is a semi- professional photographer and he took pictures for her but she asked me and a few other friends to take pictures too. I was horribly sick for 4 days before the wedding and including the wedding day with a 101 fever and achy all over - but despite the sickness I went and took pictures. Honestly, I'm not "technically" gifted with a camera - but I'm trying like crazy to learn a few techniques and tools to use when taking pictures in different environments. But, what I really like is the creative aspect of taking pictures. . . so I am going to post a few pics of the wedding (my favorite ones - there are lots of bad pics mind you - but I'm letting you see the best of the best! that I took). I'm hoping to use them for my portfolio for the photography class I'm taking. I have several photo projects that I need to turn in soon. Let me know what you think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Tammy, we love the pictures. We are Dana, Tammy, and Emma from Eau Claire and JW. You might have gotten a few emails from us, but we are not sure that we have your correct email address. We also happen to be wedding photographers (www.swanstromphotography.com).
We'll write some comments by the individual pictures.
Finally, we are wondering what size clothes Abby wears?
Post a Comment