Friday, June 10, 2005

Loving life? ? ?

I was updating our blog today and had this thought. . . Am I really loving life today? Not only are we in the middle of moving to a different apartment but we are also preparing to go back to the good 'ol U.S. of A for a couple of months. (Thus it's been awhile since I've had time to update our blog). Most of our stuff is in boxes except for what we are currently wearing and what we are planning to take back to the states with us. It's simplified life a lot and complicated things a lot too. How's that for a paradox! We realized that we had to move for a variety of reasons (one being our landlords were planning on raising the rent when we came back from the U.S.) and so we decided that moving right now with a non jetlagged, nonmobile childwould be a lot better than moving when we get back here in August when Abby will most likely be mobile and she (as well as the two of us) will definately be jetlagged. So. . . we are moving. Our new apartment is bigger but less furnished. It doesn't feel like home yet. Actually, we will spend our first night in our new place tonight. Hopefully when we come back from the states we will have the "I'm home feeling" about our new place. I guess that can be another benefit to moving now versus in August. I am going to try to "love life" today even in the midst of packing and unpacking boxes!

No comments: