
Peak - a - peak - a - peak - a boo!
This blog was created with the hope of sharing our lives with our family and friends who live so far away. We are committed to loving life day by day and sharing it with those we love. We hope this "window" into our lives allows that to happen more easily with those we love.
4 comments:
So adorable. I want one:)
Do you mean Abby or the house? lol :) I could make you a pretty house too - but an "abby". . . can't do that for you. :)
adorable was for abby. i think at this point i would just want the house. have a good trip home. sad we can't have you at our meeting.
Looks like so much fun! Wow, Abby is getting so big! Just sitting here taking notes on the traveling thoughts :o) We're looking forward to seeing you soon! (father willing ;) I'll have to show Lily the picture of Abby in the house. With love!
Post a Comment